- Please send a short typewritten (paragraph) report about your District Meeting to Richard Dill by May 15th to be included in the summer newsletter, email@example.com or 545 Sage Run Dr., Lebanon, OH 45036-3919.
- Send the name & address of your club president & treasurer, if changed, to Lelia Mitchell, Treasurer & Helen Dill, OFMC President, or say President & Treasurer will be the same.
- Please invite your District President to attend a club meeting.
- Send names of members who have died to Jodine Pilmer by May 15th.
- Send names of club members who need a card to Ruth Mullin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send changes of email addresses & postal mail addresses of club members to Richard Dill; email@example.com.The Post Office charges OFMC for incorrect addresses. Include the entire zip code (00000-0000).
- Send interesting club news to Editor-Richard Dill.
- Dues to the state treasurer, Lelia Mitchell by Nov. 1.
- OFMC dues form-Sent to club treasurers online in September. Mailed if not online.
- Past Presidents Assembly (PPA) & Founders Day contributions provide funds for NFMC Young Artists Awards
- Send District dues of $6.00 to your District treasurer or take to District meeting.
- Includes names and contact information of all OFMC Senior, Collegiate, Junior personnel and key NFMC information.
- Please keep your Directory in your Club President’s Notebook.
- Directory corrections printed in the Newsletter-Please put corrections in your Directory.
- Send any corrections to Richard Dill.
CLUB REPORT DUE DATES
- Feb 1 Parade of American Music, Marjorie Poorman, Chairman
- April 1 Chamber Music, Holly Babcock, Chairman
- April 1 Choral Music, Ednita Vaflor, Chairman
- April 1 Crusade for Strings, Maxine Hunter, Chairman
- April 1 Folk Music, Doris Kimble, Chairman
- April 1 Music in Poetry, John Pottmeyer, Chairman
- April 1 Music in Schools, Colleges, Arline Smith Chairman
- April 1 Music Outreach (nursing, assisted living & veterans) Jeannine Morris, Chairman
- April 1 Opera, Carol Becker, Chairman
- April 1 Together We Sing and Sacred Music, Marilyn Yekisa, Chairman
- May 15 Necrology, Jodine Pilmer, Chairman
- May 24 Senior Club Reporting, Dorothy Blackburn, Chairman
- May 25 National Music Week, Nan Weir, Chairman
-Thank you for providing them. Please use NFMC Guidelines ME 5-2
- Cover-Include Table of Contents in front of yearbook or Index in back of yearbook.
- Page 1, NFMC Officers, changes will be sent to you or available on NFMC website.
- NFMC Course of Study list-Book review at 3 Club meetings. Approved books are listed on the NFMC website www.nfmc-music.org.
- Please give number of club members.
- Include extended zip codes, area codes with phone # and email addresses.
- In the even years, take 5 copies of your yearbook to the State Convention. In odd years, send one yearbook to each of the following: State President, Chairman of Club Presidents, State Treasurer, State Yearbook Chair, and one to your District President.