Senior Club Award: $750.00 to be presented to the winning clubs at the State convention.
Two Awards of $200.00 to:
- Clubs with 60 or more members
- Clubs with less than 60 members
Criteria: Must have the highest number of activities in the senior club report (due June 1) and must include Achievement Record Book to be brought in for judging at the convention
5 Incentive awards of $70.00 will be given to clubs with:
- the most number of new members recruited during the past fiscal year of the convention
- the most number of Scholarship offerings to juniors including HS seniors who will major in music.
- the highest score in Music Outreach
- the best presentation of Achievement Record Book
- most NFMC supported program activities
Only one award will be given to any club participating. Winners may not win in the same category consecutively.